First impressions last, and being the first person(s) a client or visitor sees, we understand that the impression concierge staff and guards in Sydney need to portray has to be of a high quality standard as they will be representing you. We carefully select the right concierge staff and guards for you and your building and ensure they are knowledgeable, have clear and concise speech and a good grasp of the English language (and other languages, client/site dependent), and most importantly, are respectful and listen.
Some of the roles concierge guards and staff undertake include:
- Meet and Greet Visitors.
- Ensure safety of the building and guests.
- Handle complaints.
- Attend to any emergencies.
- Supervise deliveries.
- Be uniformed or in business attire and can, if required, display the site’s logo or company branding.
- Playing an essential role in the emergency and evacuation procedures for the site
Have a working knowledge of any fire control panels, procedures and other early warning alarm systems.
- Our guards are aware of the customer focus for the successful completion of the job.
We also have the capability to arrange security vetted guards who are clear to work on Government sites. For more information, please contact us on 1300 00 PSSI (7774).