Construction Site Security
Theft, damage and vandalism at construction sites is far too common. As there are valuable materials, including building materials and internal furnishings that can be sold, having a security guard on site will deter criminals. Construction sites require a specifically tailored security risk assessment to prevent theft of equipment and vandalism. PSSI has the solution for all your needs. We have highly trained Construction site security guards in Sydney that can provide the protection your construction site requires. We provide our guards with site specific roles and responsibilities for each project and put safety first while protecting your site, the supplies within it, your employees, and any visitors.
How can we help?
Praesidium Security Services will assess your site and advise on recommendations to provide the best outcome for your security needs. Our security operations centre has dedicated control teams and supervisors that regularly visit each site to ensure optimal protection and service to our clients. Our construction site security guards in NSW are fully licensed and we have guards that have relevant site access cards to be on your site. Our construction site security guards are all trained in first aid and can assist when issues arise on site.
Our construction site security guards’ roles include:
- Providing random patrols continuously throughout the site.
- Act as a visual deterrent to ensure the security of the premises.
- Log all persons and vehicle that enter or exit the site
- Carry out site inductions
- Issue Name Badges
- If required, be involved in the emergency and evacuation procedures for the site and have a working knowledge of any security and fire control panels, procedures and other early warning alarm systems.
- Provide access to tradespeople
- Supervise deliveries
If you want professionalism, reliability, and exceptional customer service, look no further. Contact our team on 1300 007 774 and let us tailor a package to your needs.