Praesidium Security Services provide retail security guards in Sydney for high-end, luxury retailers, designer boutiques and flagship stores in and around Sydney, including Castlereigh Street, Oxford Street, Pitt Street Mall, Martin Place, Elizabeth Street, George Street, Knox Avenue Double Bay, and so on. Our retail security guards have an excellent reputation with many brands. Their excellent customer service and security awareness make them stand out above the rest.
Having the right retail Security Sydney guards and loss prevention guards in your premises gives your retail store locations, warehouses, and distribution centres protection from any theft by minimising the risk of theft. Whether you are protecting one location or multiple locations, or you need extra security during midyear and Christmas sales or a product launch, let PSSI protect what matters to you. Our retail security guards in Sydney help deter shoplifters and opportunistic thieves as they are extremely observant and are trained in first aid, fraud control, and conflict resolution.
Our aim is to provide a safe place for your customers and staff. We employ guards of the highest calibre to guard your store. We offer high quality and care about our image, unlike others who offer minimum wage. We pride ourselves in providing a smooth experience for our clients, your clients and your staff and ultimately your customers.
Some of our retail security guard services include:
- Covert or overt guards available.
- Monitoring of CCTV surveillance footage.
- Fully licensed Private Investigators available.
- Trained in providing a defence against retail “shrinkage” whether it happens by shoplifting or employee theft.
- Check dressing rooms and other physical spaces.
- Operate electronic surveillance equipment and be alert for customers who act suspiciously.
- Assist with a store’s opening and closing procedures.
All our retail security guards in Sydney and loss prevention guards have been security cleared and are licensed by the NSW Security Licensing and Enforcement Directorate.